- 1 Online training
- 2 Online seminars / trainings
- 3 5S – workplace organization method – Webinar
- 4 8D method – Webinar
- 5 8D moderator – Webinar
- 6 APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan – Webinar
- 7 Complaint Management – Webinar
- 8 Continuous Improvement Process basic knowledge – webinar
- 9 Automotive Core Tools – Webinar
- 10 FMEA basic knowledge – Webinar
- 11 FMEA Moderator – Webinar
- 12 Food Defense & Food Fraud – Webinar
- 13 Formel Q – Webinar
- 14 HACCP Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points – Webinar
- 15 IATF 16949: 2016 Basic Knowledge – Webinar
- 16 IFS Officer & Internal Auditor – Webinar
- 17 IFS Food Version 7 Update – Webinar
- 18 Interner Auditor – Webinar
- 19 Internal auditor environmental management ISO 14001: 2015 webinar
- 20 KATA – Improvement KATA and Coaching KATA – Webinar
- 21 Lean Management Basics – Webinar
- 22 Maturity level assurance for new parts – webinar
- 23 Patent evasion webinar
- 24 Process mapping – webinar
- 25 Problem Solving Methods – Webinar
- 26 Poka Yoke – Webinar
- 27 PPAP – Webinar
- 28 QM basic knowledge – webinar
- 29 QFD webinar
- 30 Supplier management webinar
- 31 Shopfloor Management – Webinar
- 32 Six Sigma Yellow Belt – Webinar
- 33 TWI – Webinar
- 34 VDA Volume 2 – Production Process and Product Approval – Webinar
- 35 VDA 6.5 product audit – webinar
- 36 VDA 6.3 process audit – webinar
- 37 Questions?
Continuing education conveniently from your own PC … because knowledge is also available online.
An online seminar is a seminar that is given over the World Wide Web. This differs from eLearning in that it is carried out live by speakers and that you have the opportunity to ask questions directly to the experts.
- Compact overview of the respective specialist topic
- Inexpensive and time-saving – there are no travel or accommodation costs, you participate directly from your PC.
- Particularly effective and fast transfer of knowledge – within a few hours you will get a targeted overview of methods, standards and trends in the online seminar.
- Direct exchange with the speakers – you put your questions to the experts in the online seminar and receive direct feedback.
- Upon request, we can provide you with a video recording of the online seminar.
With your consent, we can record the online seminar and make it available to you after the training. (Recordings are not passed on to third parties)
Select your desired topic and take part in one of our online seminars easily and conveniently, our experts will be happy to advise you. Particularly effective and fast transfer of knowledge to get a compact overview of the respective specialist topic
Online seminars / trainings