APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) also called quality planning or advance quality planning is required by IATF 16949 and VDA Volume 6.1. This is a very structured process in the entire product development process (PDP). As part of project planning, project implementation and project control, the preventive approach in project management is supported in order to enable a reliable start of series production.
APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan
Changes should be recognized at an early stage and secured very efficiently through the use of the APQP method. The APQP method focuses on the detection and early avoidance of possible errors. In the automotive industry and automotive supplier industry, APQP is already firmly established as an essential standard.
More and more companies from other industries are recognizing the advantages and added value of preventive quality planning.
- Importance of APQP / advanced quality planning
- Advantages and benefits of the method
- VDA RGA vs APQP
- Relation to the production process and product approval procedures according to PPAP and PPF
- Tasks, competencies, responsibility and framework conditions in the APQP deployment
- APQP phases
- Project planning & definition
- Product design & development, process design & development
- Product & process validation
- Feedback, evaluation and corrections
- Input / output of the individual APQP phase
- Selected components from APQP to AIAG
- Design FMEA, design reviews
- Control plan (prototype, pre-series, series)
- Feasibility assessment and change management
- Special features
- MSA / SPC
- Process flow diagram
- Process FMEA
- PPAP – Production Part Approval Process
- Run @ Rate / Production Trial Run
- Lessons learned
Interested employees who acquire knowledge of the sampling processes customary in the automotive industry, who want to gain an overview or who want to deepen acquired knowledge, as well as employees from the project management and quality planning departments.
8 hours from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. including breaks
Alternatively, this webinar can also be booked as an open APQP seminar .
- Access to internet-enabled PC with microphone and loudspeaker
- Connection of the computers via Teamviewer / Skype or alternative remote software or webinar software
Certificate of attendance after the webinar
€ 495 per participant plus VAT VAT
Inquiry, booking & appointments