Food Defense is designed to protect our food from sabotage. The causes can be varied: the angry employee who has just been reprimanded, the terminated supplier or a terrorist attack. Contamination must not penetrate to the end user. The standards require detailed food defense plans from all food manufacturers.
Food fraud means that food is also protected against deliberate interference and fraud. We look at known fraud cases in the webinar and you learn how to create a food fraud analysis.
Our Food Defense / Food Fraud Webinar familiarizes you with the existing requirements of the standards and supports you in the introduction of a security system and the preparation of employee training courses.
Content webinar Food Defense / Food Fraud
- Food Defense / Food Fraud Introduction
- Requirements of the standards (FSSC / ISO 22000 , BRC, IFS)
- How do I implement the requirements?
- Different methods of hazard analysis
- Examples from audit practice
- Graduation with a written test
- Practical case studies
- No travel times and costs
- Trainer with many years of practical experience
- Enough space for individual questions
- Access to internet-enabled PC with microphone and loudspeaker
- Connection of the computers via Teamviewer / Skype or alternative remote software or webinar software
- IFS Food 6 should be known and understood
Scope of services
- detailed training documents in PDF form
- extended training documents, templates, checklists and forms in PDF form
- € 250 per participant plus statutory VAT