Formula Q is a system of rules that contains all of the Volkswagen Group’s requirements for quality and project management in cooperation with partners in the supply chain. By adhering to these specifications, a smooth product development process and series delivery should be ensured for the benefit of the customer.
The focus is on conveying the requirements of the Volkswagen Group with regard to Formula Q specific, Formula Q new parts integral, Formula Q capability and Formula Q capability system. The participants receive a basic overview of Formula Q and go through the inquiry and award phase with the trainer. In addition, Formula Q is dealt with in development cooperation with the Volkswagen Group, in product and process approval and in series business. In addition, the participants are given some applications, such as B. QPN, self-audit and QTR explained.
Formula Q webinar content
- Introduction to Formula Q
- Formula Q – specifically
- Clarification of the scope
- Quality planning / series-accompanying measures
- Requirements of VW 99000
- Functional dimension catalog (FuMaKa)
- Concept responsibility / Concept responsibility agreement (KVV)
- Role of the product safety officer (PSB / PSCR)
- Problem analysis (complaint processing QA purchased parts)
- Supplier management
- Technical revision supplier (TRL)
- Formula Q – integral new parts
- Qualification program new parts QPN
- Quality Technical Requirement (QTR)
- BeOn product approval procedure
- Multi-stage acceptance 2-day production
- VDA maturity level assurance for new parts
- Formula Q – Ability / Formula Q – Ability Plant
- Exercises and workshops
- Experiences, tips and tricks …
Employees from the areas of project management, quality management / quality assurance, development, sales, process development, production, logistics, purchasing, service / customer service who contribute to the product development process within the supply chain to the VW Group.
8 hours from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Access to internet-enabled PC with microphone and loudspeaker
- Connection of the computers via Teamviewer / Skype or alternative remote software or webinar software
At the end of the webinar there will be a learning control. If you pass the test you will receive a certificate of qualification
€ 495 per participant plus VAT VAT
Inquiry, booking & appointments