HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points or in German Risk Analysis Critical Control Points. HACCP is a systematic approach that is used to ensure safe food. The task of the HACCP concept is to consider dangers associated with the processing of food or from finished products and to assess the risks. Once all of the factors that can affect food purity have been identified, appropriate measures can be taken to eliminate these risk factors. The first aim of HACCP is to understand what the potential risks are and how to avoid them.
Who needs HACCP?
Since the introduction of the European Regulation (EC) 852/2004, all food business operators have been obliged to introduce a concept for self-control based on HACCP in their company. The dangers are recorded and measures are initiated so that these dangers do not lead to damage / illness. Examples of obligated entrepreneurs are:
- Catering establishments
- Caterers & canteens
- Food processing companies
All companies that are involved in the production, handling and / or processing of food.
HACCP online seminar | HACCP online training | HACCP method webinar
Objective of the online seminar “HACCP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point” webinar
Our HACCP online seminar conveys extensive knowledge of HACCP analysis based on the Codex Alimentarius in a compact form. You will learn how to set up a lean and efficient HACCP system. You will practice the creation of a HACCP study and the definition of CCPs. By applying the knowledge you have acquired, you improve food safety in your company, ward off health hazards and meet the demanding requirements of the legislature and the various standards (IFS, BRC, ISO 22000)
- HACCP theory and history
- GHP – Good Hygiene Practice
- The 7 steps according to Codex Alimentarius
- Recognize and manage risks
- Assessment of the dangers
- Determination of critical control points (CCP)
- Establishing limit values
- Monitoring methods
- Documentation requirements
- Food Defense
- Food fraud
- Special requirements of the various standards
HACCP team leaders, HACCP team members, IFS representatives and QM representatives from the food industry, food packaging manufacturers and catering operators.
Alternatively, this webinar can also be booked as an open HACCP seminar .
- Practical case studies
- No travel times and costs
- Trainer with many years of practical experience
- Enough space for individual questions
8 hours from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Access to internet-enabled PC with microphone and loudspeaker
- Connection of the computers via Teamviewer / Skype or alternative remote software or webinar software
Scope of services
- detailed training documents in PDF form
- extended training documents, templates, checklists and forms in PDF form
Certificate of attendance after the webinar
€ 360, – per participant plus VAT VAT
Inquiry, booking & appointments