IFS Food Version 7 Update – Webinar
In order to ensure optimal safety of your products and maximum trust in you as a supplier, the Main Association of German Retailers (HDE) developed the International Featured Standards Food ( IFS Food) together with representatives of the food retail trade (LEH) . Due to the inclusion of the food retailer, IFS Food was able to establish itself quickly in the food industry. The IFS Food Standard is a GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) recognized standard for auditing food manufacturers.
Overview of IFS version 7
October 6th, 2020: The new IFS Food Version 7 has been published.
This webinar gives you an overview of the relevant changes.
The implementation of the new requirements of IFS Version 7 is explained on the basis of many examples and suggestions. Our long-time experienced auditor and trainer prepares you for the next audit in a practice-oriented manner. You also have the opportunity to ask questions and exchange ideas with colleagues in the industry.
- Innovations in the KO evaluation
- New rules for certified companies
- The HACCP system becomes the HACCP plan
- Changes from chapter 1 to chapter 6
HACCP team leaders, HACCP team members, IFS representatives, IFS brokers and QM representatives from the food industry, food packaging manufacturers and catering operators. For this webinar you should be familiar with IFS Food (Version 6).
- Practical case studies
- No travel times and costs
- Trainer with many years of practical experience
- Enough space for individual questions
- Access to internet-enabled PC with microphone and loudspeaker
- Connection of the computers via Teamviewer / Skype or alternative remote software or webinar software
- The IFS Food 6 should be known and understood
Scope of services
- detailed training documents in PDF form
- extended training documents, templates, checklists and forms in PDF form
- Certificate of attendance after the webinar
- € 360, – per participant plus VAT VAT