IFS Officer & Internal Auditor – Webinar
In order to ensure optimal safety of your products and maximum trust in you as a supplier, the Main Association of German Retailers (HDE) developed the International Featured Standards Food (IFS Food) together with representatives of the food retail trade (LEH) . Due to the inclusion of the food retailer, IFS Food was able to establish itself quickly in the food industry. The IFS Food Standard is a GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) recognized standard for auditing food manufacturers.
What are the goals of the IFS (International Food Standard)?
- A common standard with a uniform evaluation system
- Approval of accredited and qualified certification bodies and auditors
- Creation of comparability and transparency within the entire supply chain
- Cost reduction for both suppliers and retailers
Objective of the webinar ” IFS officer & internal auditor”
This three-day IFS intensive seminar enables you to work as an IFS representative & internal auditor. You will learn step by step how a process-oriented, cross-interface quality management according to IFS (Food, Food Defense, Food Fraud, Logistics, HPC, etc.) is set up and further developed. We will familiarize you with the set of rules and show you how you can apply them to your company. With numerous examples from practice and modern training methods, we train you to quickly and safely implement what you have learned in everyday life.
Day 1 (6 hours)
- Presentation, introduction to the webinar
- Presentation of the IFS standard
- Explanation of the content
- The 10 KO criteria
- How do I implement the requirements of the IFS standard in my company?
Day 2 (8 hours)
- Basics and current legislation
- Development of a HACCP self-control concept
- Requirements for implementation in operational practice
- HACCP as part of IFS
- Verification of HACCP concepts
- Food Defense – Hazard Analysis
- Food Fraud – Risk Analysis and Measures
Day 3 (6 hours)
The IFS standard requires effective internal audits to be carried out. The auditors should be knowledgeable and trained.
- Internal audit basics
- Audit documentation
- Conversational behavior – active listening, “he who asks, leads”, non-directive questioning technique, feedback
- Gestures, facial expressions, body language
- Case studies
- Final exam
- Duration approx. 15 minutes
- The check is carried out via the webinar tool
Course of the webinar
At the end of the webinar, you will take an exam related to the webinar content. The test is carried out directly on the PC.
Passing the exam is a prerequisite for your certification. With your “IFS representative & internal auditor” certificate, which is not limited in time, you prove that you are qualified to introduce an IFS quality management system and to audit it internally. At the same time, the certificate documents your know-how in dealing with the most important quality management tools.
HACCP team leaders, HACCP team members, IFS representatives, IFS brokers and QM representatives from the food industry, food packaging manufacturers and catering operators. No special knowledge is required for this webinar. However, the IFS standard should be read and understood.
Alternatively, this webinar can also be booked as an open IFS seminar .
- Practical case studies
- No travel times and costs
- Trainer with many years of practical experience
- Enough space for individual questions
1st day – 6 hours from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
2nd day – 8 hours from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
3rd day – 6 hours from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Access to internet-enabled PC with microphone and loudspeaker
- Connection of the computers via Teamviewer / Skype or alternative remote software or webinar software
Scope of services
- detailed training documents in PDF form
- extended training documents, templates, checklists and forms in PDF form
- Certificate of IFS representative and internal auditor
- € 890 per participant plus VAT VAT