Maturity level assurance for new parts is required by IATF 16949, VDA Volume 6.1 and some OEMs. This is a very structured process in the entire product development process (PDP). The focus of the standard is on the sustainable improvement of the start-up, delivery and field quality of all supplier parts, components and systems through process-accompanying safeguarding of product maturity at the start of series production.
Maturity level assurance for new parts webinar
The preventive approach is supported as part of project planning, project implementation and project control. This extends over the entire supply chain to enable a reliable start of series production. The evaluation of the maturity levels is supported by coordinated measurement criteria and communication is coordinated and coordinated with the suppliers according to the product maturity risk (round table).
Changes should also be recognized at an early stage and secured very efficiently through the use of the method. The maturity level method is already firmly established as an essential standard in the automotive industry and automotive supplier industry. More and more companies from other industries are recognizing the advantages and added value of this method.
Webinar content maturity level assurance for new parts
- Initial situation and history
- Basics of maturity level assurance
- Requirements and framework conditions for the method
- Presentation of the individual maturity levels and measurement criteria
- Typical conflicts of interest within the team
- participant roles, duties and powers
- Communication options within the framework of the method
- Conflict and escalation management
- Workshops and group work
- Exchange of experience
Interested employees who acquire knowledge of the advanced quality planning customary in the automotive industry, who want to gain an overview or who want to deepen the knowledge they have acquired, as well as employees from the project management and advanced quality planning departments.
- Practical case studies
- No travel times and costs
- Trainer with many years of practical experience
- Enough space for individual questions
8 hours from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Access to internet-enabled PC with microphone and loudspeaker
- Connection of the computers via Teamviewer / Skype or alternative remote software or webinar software
Scope of services
- detailed training documents in PDF form
- extended training documents, templates, checklists and forms in PDF form
Certificate of attendance after the webinar
€ 495 per participant plus VAT VAT