PPAP is an integral part of safeguarding series production. The AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) makes extensive demands on the quality planning of a series part and thus defines the essential cornerstones of automotive-specific requirements. This also includes the APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) module.
Compliance with these standards is to be applied for the entire supply chain and includes not only the part quality but also the process quality in the series. This procedure must be used by suppliers when submitting parts for production part acceptance by Chrysler, Ford, and General Motors.
The five submission levels within PPAP give everyone involved, despite a standard, a certain degree of flexibility in the application and also in the cost of sampling to the customer.
Furthermore, many other industries have recognized the advantages of a structured and orderly first part approval and are very much oriented towards this standard. A high “PPAP quality” must be ensured when submitting to the customer. After all, this is one of the first impressions of the series process and the series parts that the customer can get. Appropriate PPAP templates help to make a good and professional impression on the customer. Such an approval process is indispensable within the customer-supplier relationship and is one of the best practice methods with the aim of generating maximum customer satisfaction and trust.
- Introduction to the sampling process
- The aim and purpose of PPAP
- PPAP timing in connection with the APQP milestones
- Requirements of IATF 16949: 2016 according to a proper sampling
- Requirements of the PPAP manual of the AIAG
- Application areas of the PPAP process
- Interdisciplinary collaboration (multidisciplinary approach)
- PPAP submission levels and their requirements
- Explanation of the content of standardized documents e.g. Part Submission Warrant (PSW)
- Customer-specific requirements within the framework of PPAP
- Practical application of the PPAP process
- Tips and exchange on best practice solutions
- Workshops and question and answer sessions
Interested employees who acquire knowledge of the sampling processes common in the automotive industry, who want to gain an overview or who want to deepen the knowledge they have acquired, as well as employees who carry out the sampling in practice
- Practical case studies
- No travel times and costs
- Trainer with many years of practical experience
- Enough space for individual questions
8 hours from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Access to internet-enabled PC with microphone and loudspeaker
- Connection of the computers via Teamviewer / Skype or alternative remote software or webinar software
Scope of services
- detailed training documents in PDF form
- extended training documents, templates, checklists and forms in PDF form
- Certificate of attendance after the webinar
- € 495 per participant plus VAT VAT