Shop floor management means leading directly on the spot. The term Shop Floor Management was coined by Toyota and, in connection with the Toyota Production System, is the linchpin for ensuring waste-free product manufacturing processes. Through an organized and cascaded communication process, the manager takes on their actual role; leading employees and focusing on value creation. Results achieved are continuously evaluated using visual instruments and orderly communication, and CIP measures are initiated where necessary .
Shop floor management method | Online seminar | Online training | Webinar
Objective of the online seminar “Shop Floor Management”
This online seminar gives you an overview of shop floor management and gives you valuable recommendations for action to establish effective shop floor management in your company.
After participating in the seminar …
- are you aware of what you can do wrong
- understand the advantages of establishing effective shop floor management
- you have received all the necessary impulses for the introduction of a practicable shop floor management in your company
- Basics on the subject
- Shop floor management at Toyota
- Elements of shop floor management
- Leadership mechanisms
- Responsibilities of the manager
- Team management
- Problem-solving loops
- KAIZEN / CIP
- Key figures
- Visual instruments
- How do I introduce workable shop floor management?
- Group work to deepen the knowledge imparted
- Tips and exchange of experiences
Managers and employees from the production environment
8 hours, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Scope of services
- detailed training documents in PDF form
- extended training documents, templates and additional documentation in PDF form
- Photo documentation in PDF form
- Access to internet-enabled PC with microphone and loudspeaker
- Connection of the computers via Teamviewer / Skype or alternative remote software or webinar software
Certificate of attendance after the webinar
€ 495 per participant plus VAT VAT