Supplier management webinar
From supplier management when a company systematically controls the relationship with suppliers is spoken. According to an investigation, there is often a wide gap between demands and reality in companies, as the information about the assessed importance and the actual implementation of the individual aspects of supplier management are quite far apart.
Supplier management essentially comprises the evaluation and selection of suppliers (supplier evaluation), the development of the supplier’s performance level and the decision at which level the supplier should be included in the value chain.
Objective of the “Supplier Management” webinar
You will gain an insight into how the quality and performance of suppliers is comprehensively assessed and developed. Another focus is on the processes of supplier selection, supplier evaluation and supplier development. There are a few important points to consider here.
We will show you how you and your partners can create a common basis for successful cooperation. This includes a regular exchange and clear target agreements.
Seminar content supplier management webinar
- Introduction to the subject
- Types of procurement strategies
- Requirements of standards and other regulations for supplier selection and evaluation
- Procedure in supplier management
- Criteria for the selection of suppliers
- Procedure for searching for suppliers
- Supplier selection process
- Supplier evaluation in the context of placing the order
- Supplier risk assessment
- Monitoring (incoming goods) scope of inspection
- Quality assurance agreements with suppliers
- Division of suppliers into supplier classes
- Supplier promotion / development / qualification
- Recognize potential and develop it together
- Integration of suppliers in the company processes
Employees and executives from all areas of the company, especially supplier management and purchasing, complaints and risk management, students and interested people. For this seminar, QM basics are an advantage, but not mandatory.
- 8 hours from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Access to internet-enabled PC with microphone and loudspeaker
- Connection of the computers via Teamviewer / Skype or alternative remote software or webinar software
Certificate of attendance after the webinar
€ 495 per participant plus VAT VAT
Inquiry, booking & appointments