Objective of the online seminar “TWI (Training Within Industry) Seminar | TWI training “Webinar
Better process results through a structured induction program.
- You will get to know and apply the familiarization method according to TWI
- Learn more about the advantages of the method in terms of training time and sustainable anchoring of knowledge among employees and throughout the organization
- Experience for yourself working with the qualification matrix as the basis for systematic further development.
- Background and methodological approach of the TWI learning method
- The three components of TWI:
- Job Instruction (JI; work instruction)
- Job Relations (JR; employee relations)
- Job Methods (JM; process optimization)
- Increased flexibility through targeted employee qualification and development
- Relevance of a training checklist and a systematic training plan
- The qualification matrix as a tool for managers
- The four phases of systematic training and further development
Specialists and executives who want to systematically train and further qualify new employees in the production environment.
- Trainer with many years of practical experience.
- Freedom for exchange of experience and knowledge exchange.
- Small groups for optimal learning success and enough space for discussions.
There are no special requirements.
- 1 x 4 hour webinar / 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Scope of services:
- detailed training documents in PDF form
- extended training documents, templates and additional documentation in PDF form
- Photo documentation in PDF form
- Certificate of attendance after the webinar
- € 250 per participant plus statutory VAT